Original Summary

I have been thinking about this because recording an entire course sounds easy until you actually start doing it. One lesson is fine. Then you have 20 or 30 lessons sitting in front of you and suddenly you are spending hours recording, stopping because you messed up one sentence, recording again, editing, adding slides and doing the same thing for the next lesson. The frustrating part is that most of the information is already written down somewhere. Usually it's in a PowerPoint, PDF, lesson notes, documentation or an old course outline. So I have been looking into whether it makes more sense to turn that existing material into the video instead of recording myself explaining everything from scratch. There is this platform. It can take things like PPTs, PDFs, documents or lesson notes and turn them into an editable lesson/video project. You can review the outline and scenes, make changes, preview it and then export the video. I like that approach more than the idea of just asking AI to make me a course and trusting whatever comes out. I'd still want to review the lessons myself especially if the content is technical. But if the tool can handle the first version of the explanation and visuals that could remove a huge part of the recording work.   submitted by   /u/OwlZealousideal4779 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/1 12:44:52