- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I made two small offline Android apps with Claude Code and I'm looking for testers I've been building two Android apps, and both are in closed testing on Google Play. Before an app can go public, Google needs at least 12 people to stay in its test for 14 days, so I'm looking for testers. Gacha Eats is for when you can't decide what to eat. You log the places and dishes you actually eat, group them into banners like "Near Home" or "Budget Lunch", and pull. It picks one, and you eat it or reroll. I made this one cause I got tired of having to decide what to eat everyday, and if left to my devices I'd just eat the same thing every single day without any variety. Also, I can tag places that other people like as well so if I ever want to decide where to eat with a specific group of people (who also can't decide what to eat), I can just pull from a banner that filters out places that that specific group of people like to eat at. If you'd like to find out more about the app, you can visit https://studioinadot.com/gacha-eats My Personal Log is a personal dashboard split into profiles, like Work and Hobby, each with its own tasks, countdowns and notes. Finished days turn into a history you can look back on. Honestly, there are a ton of to-do apps out there, so I understand if you find this unnecessary. I made it simply because I loved TickTick's countdowns feature but it was behind a paywall for more than 5 countdowns. So I added it to my app for free. I also liked how they had different modes for Work, Personal, Learning, etc. But I found the profiles too much of a hassle to switch between, so I made my profiles a swipe away from each other... Also, as a gacha gamer, I wanted a profile where I can unashamedly add my game dailies without it cluttering my actual work tasks. As gacha games often need to be logged into twice a day, I also made tasks that you can tick off twice a day (or more), the circle that gets ticked gets filled in proportion to how many times you are meant to do the task in one day. If you'd like to find out more about the app, you can visit https://studioinadot.com/personal-log Neither app has an account, ads or trackers. Neither asks for internet permission, so nothing you put in can leave your phone... The downside is that there is no syncing, since it's local only, so manual imports and exports are the only way to save your data. About how they were made: I used Claude Code, an AI coding tool, to write a lot of the code. I came up with both apps, decided what they do and how they should feel, and tested and reworked them over 2-3 months. I'm saying this up front because I'd rather you know before you install something I made. If you have an Android phone and would like to try out either app, I'd love to have you join my closed test. Just follow the instructions in the respective links. Gacha Eats: https://studioinadot.com/gacha-eats-test My Personal Log: https:/
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 12:14:09
- 暂无回复