- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’ve been trying to get the word out about my app, LinkMemo, and honestly… Instagram and X have been pretty painful 😭 I’d post something, check back later, and there would be almost no reach, no comments, nothing. Then I started posting on Reddit. And wow, the experience has been completely different. People here don’t just scroll past — they actually look at what I made and tell me what they think. Some of you even downloaded LinkMemo just to test it, then came back with suggestions about what was confusing, what worked, and what I should improve. I also welcomed the 50 user of the app. That honestly means a lot to me. I’m still a small indie developer, so feedback like that is way more valuable than just seeing a view count go up. And the funny thing is, quite a few changes I’ve made to LinkMemo recently actually came from comments I got here 😂 For anyone who hasn’t seen it before, LinkMemo is an Android app I made for saving and organizing links from websites, YouTube, X, Instagram, Reddit, Rednote, and more. It can automatically pull in titles, images and content from links, and you can organize everything with folders, tags and a graph view. I’ve also added AI features for reading and analyzing the stuff you save. If anyone wants to try it, here’s the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zengq.linkmemo And seriously — if you try it and actually like it, leave a comment or DM me. I’d be happy to give you a promo code for the full version 🙌 I’m still pretty new to Reddit, but I think I finally understand why indie developers like this place so much. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded LinkMemo, left a comment, or told me something sucked and needed fixing 😂 It genuinely helps. ❤️   submitted by   /u/Anomaly-nathan [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 12:06:20
- 暂无回复