- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Playdex is a video game logging website, similar to Letterboxd, but for video games. The idea is that when you finish a game and some time goes by, you start to forget what you thought about a game; and eventually, you might even forget you played it in the first place. Playdex is currently in Alpha, and I am cooking up a huge Beta update which should be out within a month. Because it is in Alpha, I haven't paid for a custom url, so don't be turned away when you see 'pythonanywhere' 😄. To create an account, you don't need an email. All you need is a username and a password. To log a game, just click 'Add a game' and start logging. The website is very barebones right now, it's only a few weeks old, and I've been focusing on functionality rather than design. Feedback is appreciated! Here it is: Click Here!   submitted by   /u/cumiskeyj [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: Playdex | 电子游戏记录网站 | 目前处于 Alpha 阶段
Playdex 是类似 Letterboxd 的电子游戏记录网站,想解决玩家日后忘记对游戏的看法甚至玩过的问题。目前处于 Alpha,作者一个月内将推出大型 Beta 更新。因未购自定义网址,暂时用 pythonanywhere。注册只需用户名和密码,无需邮箱;点击 Add a game 即可记录。网站很基础,目前重功能轻设计,欢迎反馈。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:个人电子游戏记录网站,Alpha阶段落地展示。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 06:54:17
- 暂无回复