- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Analysts, engineers and scientists: how are you doing analytical work today? I’m a wind energy engineer, and I’ve been building a project called Notebook. to learn and explore how I’d like to work with Python and AI. It started with something I noticed in my own work: AI gave me speed, but made me more ignorant. I wanted to keep that speed while keeping a clear view of the code, my data and giving me a flexible environment for expressing my creativity. Notebook. combines a Python notebook with a visual workspace. You can connect code, tables, plots and tools on a canvas, inspect live data, and build custom tools as you need them. You can write Python yourself, use AI, and connect your own Python libraries and models. Essentially, you can interactively build user interfaces for any python library you can think of. https://youtu.be/GqhaA0iQFRA The video shows where I’ve got to. I’m pleased with what I’ve built as it helps my work. but I’m curious whether it solves a problem for anyone else? How do you work today? What tools do you use, and where do things get awkward or slow? I’m a matlab guy, so I’ve brought matlabs variable explorer into this. As well as a persistent variable and code state system enabling you to walk back and forth to various states of your work, restoring code and variables to previous states. Would something like this actually be useful to you? Or would you just build your own custom solution via an AI subscription and run it locally. I would appreciate honest feedback, as I am genuinely interested in how engineers, analysts and others are facing this new age of AI. Cheers, and happy building :-)   submitted by   /u/Eastern-Vegetable-67 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 06:17:45
- 暂无回复