- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I was tired of being controlled by youtube algorithm and my watch later playlist had hundreds of videos that I never went back to. What I wanted was a shelf and a replica of the youtube home, but choosen by me. Tutorials here, music there, sports or game videos, and a page to open when I had time, without the recommendations and bloat. So I built MyTube (free, open source): - A "Save" button on every YouTube video card → pick one of your own categories - Import a whole playlist in one click - A home page with just what you saved: search, drag & drop, watched tracking - Opens from the toolbar or Ctrl+Shift+Y (it doesn't hijack your new tab) - No account, no server, no ads: only
storage+ youtube.com permissions, data stays in your browser - English and Portuguese, accent colors, and a retro CRT skin because why not Stack: TypeScript, React, Vite + CRXJS, Manifest V3. ~280 tests; the store screenshots and promo video are generated with Playwright from the real extension. Chrome Web Store: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/mytube/bjfbghppgndaafpfjanjflpeigfmdlgj Code (MIT): https://github.com/dankhael/mytube I'd love feedback, especially what would make you use it daily. Library export is next on my list.   submitted by   /u/dankhael [link]   [comments]中文概览
中文标题: 我做了一个Chrome扩展,把YouTube的稍后观看坟场变成你真正策展的主页
作者不满YouTube算法控制、稍后观看堆积数百视频,开发了免费开源Chrome扩展MyTube。它为每个视频卡片加保存按钮并归入自建分类,支持一键导入播放列表;主页只显示保存内容,可搜索、拖拽、标记已看,从工具栏或Ctrl+Shift+Y打开,不劫持新标签页。无账号、无服务器、无广告,仅需storage与youtube.com权限,数据留在浏览器。使用TypeScript、React、Manifest V3,约280个测试。已上架Chrome网上应用店,代码MIT。
- 情报分类:开源项目与落地
- 分类依据:开源Chrome扩展,MIT许可并附GitHub仓库,属开源项目与落地
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 06:06:04
- 暂无回复