Original Summary

I've been building PRIM, an experimental computational project based on a simple question: Can persistent structure emerge from initially identical states through recurring interactions, without defining currencies, prices, groups, values or winners in advance? The proof-of-concept starts with 24 identical anonymous states. Interactions occur over time, and in PRIM those interactions affect the probabilities of future interactions. I compared it with a no-feedback control. After 50,000 events: PRIM: 2.67× highest-to-lowest activity difference Control: 1.07× I also tested persistence across checkpoints and independent restarts. Structure persisted strongly within individual histories, while different states emerged as strongest across separate symmetric runs. The next stage is testing admissibility — whether the emergent structure itself can determine what actions become possible. I've also launched a Kickstarter to fund that next stage. I'd be interested in what people here think of the project, especially what you'd test next.   submitted by   /u/pause_point [link]   [comments]

中文概览

中文标题: 我构建了一个实验:24个相同状态通过重复交互产生持久结构

作者介绍实验计算项目PRIM:探究初始相同的状态能否通过重复交互自发产生持久结构,且不预设货币、价格、群体或价值。概念验证从24个相同匿名状态开始,交互影响未来交互概率。5万次事件后,PRIM最高与最低活动差异为2.67倍,对照组仅1.07倍。结构在单个历史内持续存在,不同对称运行涌现的最强状态不同。下一阶段将测试可容许性,并已发起Kickstarter众筹。


  • 情报分类:综合情报
  • 分类依据:个人计算实验项目,无开源或落地信息,内容偏研究,难以归类故选综合
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/1 06:04:51