- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I’m building Moonshoot, a small product where each person can claim one permanent km of the 384,400 km journey to the Moon. the first problem was acquisition. now the harder one is retention. people were claiming a km once and leaving. so I shipped a simple experiment: every user gets 1 fuel per day. you can’t use it on yourself. you have to give it to another person’s km. the 3 most fuelled kms from yesterday get featured at the top the next day. I’m not really interested in whether this increases clicks inside the app. I want to know whether it creates actual value: does a boosted founder get more profile views? more outbound clicks? more discovery? more connections? because if people come back just to press a button, I didn’t solve retention. I just built a game loop. curious how other SaaS founders separate “engagement” from actual user value when testing retention mechanics.   submitted by   /u/Emergency-Pack2500 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 05:36:38
- 暂无回复