- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I've been building LOXA, an app that turns getting outside into a bit of a game. https://loxa-explore.com How it works: your map starts out in black and white. Every time you go for a walk, a run, a cycle or a trip somewhere new, LOXA adds colour to the places you've been. Over time you fill in your own personal map of the world, one outing at a time. What's in it: A map that colours in as you explore, with the km² you've covered, countries visited and daily streaks Post activities, Shareable activity cards showing your route and how much new ground you covered Trips: plan a trip and get suggested places and itineraries Competitions with friends to see who can colour in the most Track your stats, how much you have explored in each city you have been and more See how much your friends have explored and explore areas that neither of you have I made it because I kept finding reasons to stay in as I live alone and it's the easy option, and I wanted something that made going out feel rewarding. I had this idea for ever as a concept but making the app always went back to making it as fun as possible to motivate me (and hopefully others) to just go out for a walk, see new sites, explore. It doesnt have to be a new country, it can be a street near your area that you never been before. It has honestly changed how I pick my walking routes, because now I want to colour in the gaps. It's available on iPhone and Android, and you can find it here: https://loxa-explore.com I'd love to hear what you think, especially what would make you want to open it every day. Happy to answer any questions about it.   submitted by   /u/EntrepreneurSolid166 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 05:47:17
- 暂无回复