- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I've been building a game where you train AI models to drive cars in a racing game. You don't drive at all, the skill is in how well you train and set up your models. I made a video showing the bits I'm most excited about, plus a bit more detail on how it works. I've been messing around with reinforcement learning for years and find it weirdly mesmerizing to watch, so I wanted to make something where anyone can get that without needing to code. The core of it is you train models for specific jobs like straights, braking, or overtaking a slower car in a corner. Then you train another model that reads the situation and picks which specialist to use, and you wire them all together however you want. Beginners can train one simple model, experts can build layered systems, and then you race them against other people's. I'm looking for a few people to try it and tell me honestly if it's boring, confusing, or the training doesn't feel satisfying. If you want to help, join my Discord ( https://discord.gg/FJ4AfVVEh ) and say in general that you want to test. Any help is hugely appreciated. Game's website is here: https://www.gaimeslab.com/ . It's out 2nd November, but you can help me test it now!   submitted by   /u/neat_and_tidy_ai [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 05:43:24
- 暂无回复