- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I know workout trackers aren’t exactly an unexplored category. I’m not claiming to have invented workout logging - I’m testing whether a more focused, lower-friction experience is enough to earn a place in a crowded market. I’ve used a bunch of workout trackers, but many of them seem to add friction exactly when I want as little friction as possible: during the actual workout. So I’m building Trynema around one simple idea: Less tapping. More lifting. 💪 The goal is fast workout logging, ready-to-use training programs, flexible routines, exercise substitutions, and straightforward progress tracking - without turning every set into a session of navigating menus. I’ve just launched the first version of the landing page and added a small library of complete workout programs while I continue building the app: 👉 https://trynema.fit I’d especially appreciate honest feedback on three things: Is the core idea immediately clear? Does the landing page give you enough reason to join the waitlist? What usually annoys you most about workout-tracking apps? The app itself isn’t available yet, so this is very much an early-stage feedback post rather than a polished launch. Roasting is allowed - useful roasting is preferred. 🔥   submitted by   /u/Jesperi93 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 05:40:43
- 暂无回复