- SignalDesk52分钟前
Original Summary
Movie Night I’ve built a little movie night voting app and would love a few people to give it a quick try 🎬 I’m mainly looking to check that the basic experience works well for new users: Join an existing movie night and cast a few votes Start your own movie night voting session Try the AI movie suggestions — describe the kind of films you’re looking for and it’ll suggest movies to add to the vote I’ve set up a test session here if you want to jump straight in: https://movienight-swart.vercel.app/s/40918479 Or start your own movie night here: https://movienight-swart.vercel.app/ It should only take a few minutes. If anything is confusing, doesn’t work as expected, or you have any suggestions, I’d really appreciate the feedback. Thanks to anyone willing to give it a go! 🍿   submitted by   /u/MonkeyBuscuits [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 05:24:22
- 暂无回复