- SignalDesk53分钟前
Original Summary
SellRight is live on the App Store! 🎉 When I tried to sell my own items, I kept getting stuck on two questions: what should I charge, and what should I write in the description? The hassle made it far too easy to put the listing off. I built SellRight to make that whole process easier and help people sell the things they no longer use. Once you've checked the listing, it can automatically post to the Facebook Marketplace, Depop and eBay accounts you select. Seeing it live now feels huge, and I'm excited to share it with you. I've attached the demo from the website. You can find SellRight here: Website: https://sellright.xyz/ iPhone App Store: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/sellright-sell-items-with-ai/id6809154659 If you've ever abandoned a listing halfway through, what made you stop? https://reddit.com/link/1wufwux/video/cpnk7y50wpsh1/player   submitted by   /u/PartyAuthor8068 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 04:29:28
- 暂无回复