- SignalDesk56分钟前
Original Summary
Hey r/SideProject , solo dev here. I just released Zenith Focus on the App Store. It started with a simple idea: I wanted an app with sounds to help me sleep, and everything I found was way too expensive for what it did, mostly subscriptions. So I thought I'd make my own. Once I had the sounds working, I figured, why not go further? Same reasoning, most Pomodoro apps felt overpriced too. So I added a timer, then breathing exercises, a widget, and an Apple Watch app. No account, no ads, no tracking. The basics are free, and there's a one-time unlock for the rest, no subscription. The hardest part was audio. Getting the sounds to loop without an audible cut took way longer than I expected, and then making everything feel consistent in one app (sounds, timer, breathing, widget, Watch) was its own headache. It's in English and French. Curious how you'd use something like this: sleep, work, or both? Link if you wanna try it: Zenith Focus - AppStore   submitted by   /u/IamFredWest [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 04:29:15
- 暂无回复