Original Summary

For a long time the worst part of my day was 8 to 11am. Not the calls. Not the rejections. The grind before any of that. Digging through LinkedIn, reading company news, trying to find one thing worth mentioning, writing a message, rewriting it, logging it in the CRM. By the time I'd done that for a handful of people, half my morning was gone and I hadn't talked to anyone. I tried a couple of the "AI SDR" tools. The messages read like a robot wrote them, and I didn't love the idea of something sending emails in my name without me seeing them. So I built my own with Claude. Now it runs before I'm up: finds people who fit, researches them with sources, and has a short draft waiting for each one. I read them over coffee, fix what needs fixing, and send. My edits get saved, so the next day's drafts sound more like me. The biggest surprises from building it: There's one step almost everyone skips when they use AI for outreach, and it's the reason most AI messages sound the way they do. Adding it changed everything for me. I started with a huge rulebook for the AI. It made the writing worse . What fixed it was something much simpler. The step I kept for myself, approving every message, turned out to be the whole reason it works. I put the full build in a free guide: the daily loop step by step, the rules it follows for every message, and how to decide when it's earned the right to send on its own. It's here if you want it: Human Finished SDR Agent Curious if anyone else has tried handing prospecting to AI. What worked, and what made you pull the plug?   submitted by   /u/Lazy-Interview6660 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
  • 发布时间:2026/10/1 02:18:51