What’s the point of Google making AI Studio models free? How are SaaS products supposed to compete?
- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I run an AI SaaS, and something I keep thinking about is Google making some of its models available for free through AI Studio. From a user’s perspective, why would someone pay for a SaaS built around these models when they can just go to AI Studio and use the underlying model for free? I’m already getting comments on my ads from people pointing this out, basically saying, “Why would I pay for this when I can use it for free on Google?” Obviously a SaaS can provide a better UI, workflows, integrations, convenience, support, and features around the model. But I’m curious how other founders think about this. What is Google’s strategy with giving people such generous free access, and how do you convince users that your product is still worth paying for when the core AI is available to them for free?   submitted by   /u/Local_Scar9276 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 01:40:14
- 暂无回复