I'm a solo dev, and I shipped ten releases of my Linux creative suite between Product Hunt launches
- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I build Omadesign alone. It's a native Linux creative suite written in Rust, open source under MIT, with vector design, painting, and motion in one app. It was on Product Hunt on Sep 18, and I've shipped ten releases since then, 0.5.1 through 0.6.1. 0.6.1 is the version on Product Hunt today. Those releases added Motion keys for position, size, rotation, opacity, fill, and stroke, GIF, APNG, MP4, and WebM export, brush edge previews on the canvas, clone brush controls, and Lua plugins. A QA pass on Sep 25 turned up 13 issues, and I fixed all of them in the 0.6.0 build that same day. It runs on Linux only (ARM64 and x86_64) and installs with one line: curl -fsSL https://omadesign.app/install | sh If you try it, I'd like to hear the first thing that broke or felt wrong.   submitted by   /u/EducationalOrange543 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 02:52:39
- 暂无回复