Original Summary

Hey everyone! I’m a solo developer and video editor working on Beat Studio , a desktop tool for turning music and footage into a synced edit. The idea came from my own AMV/GMV workflow: finding beats, marking important moments, choosing clips, and moving everything into the editor takes a lot of repetitive work. I wanted a tool that helps with that process while keeping creative decisions in the editor’s hands. The video shows the current build and workflow. What’s in the beta: Music analysis with markers for beats, bass, onsets, and other detected events. A shared workspace for audio, footage, timeline previews, and exports. Marker and timeline exports for workflows involving Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve. Optional local AI tools for audio and scene analysis through Model Hub. A portable Windows build that opens in its own desktop window. The base application runs locally. Optional AI features require separate model downloads, and their performance depends on your hardware. I’m opening paid access to the early beta. To be clear: this is still a work in progress. Bugs and rough edges are expected, and I’m looking for editors who want to try it on real projects and share honest feedback. If you’re interested, send me a DM for pricing and access details. Tell me which editor you use and what kind of videos you make so we can check whether the current beta fits your workflow before you buy. I’d also appreciate feedback on the demo: which part of your music-editing workflow would you most like a tool like this to handle? Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AnimaStage/posts/beat-studio-look-171023771?utm\_medium=clipboard\_copy&utm\_source=copyLink&utm\_campaign=postshare\_creator&utm\_content=join\_link   submitted by   /u/zemondza [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/10/1 02:07:41