- SignalDesk59分钟前
Original Summary
Hi y’all — I’m a designer and traveler who believes good design can change things, even if only a little. That still feels worth spending my effort on. annd Apps felt like the most direct way to do that. I never coded before in my life, but we all already carry phones everywhere. So I started learning to code over the past couple of months, which eventually led to making small but meaningful apps (at least for me, because I wanted to make something I would genuinely use first). It began as a fun side project or hobby, but it slowly became what I now spend most of my spare time doing. I was honestly fed up with making accounts and signing up through emails or Google every time I downloaded a new app. So I wanted something local, stored only on our phones and able to work without an internet connection, just like back in the day, with no account needed. As adults, we do not need another system, social feed, or app trying to fix us. Most of the time, we just need a quiet, safe place to hold something, clear our brain RAM after work, or keep everyday things in one simple stream. I currently have more apps on Google Play, and I’m slowly bringing them to the App Store too. The ones below are available now on both platforms, and I would REALLY appreciate it if any of them feel relatable or useful to you. PARK it This app is a place where you clear your brain RAM with a few short keyword clouds you want to park at the end of your day, so you can finally rest. There is a small notes feature too, where you can just tap the cloud and write when you need to. It is for the small things your brain keeps holding onto even after the day is over. Set a reminder time when you choose, then leave it there for tomorrow. “Hold for tonight, not for tomorrow.” App Store iOS Play Store Google CUE it This one is a freeform hybrid stopwatch/timer for real-life moments and rituals where timing matters. Make your own cues for routines, exercises, cooking, coffee (I now love making pour-over coffee much more every day), prep, or anything else that needs a calm guidance. "Not to measure, but to mind." App Store iOS Play Store Google DIARY it This app is a quiet single-stream diary for writing our everyday. It is a diary designed and reimagined from my own life perspective and philosophy. Just like our lives, it is one stream where the future is coming towards us, and we cannot change our past. We can only look back when we choose to. “Not for habit, but for honesty.” App Store iOS Play Store Google KEEP it This app is a place to text ourselves. It came from my own habit of texting myself on message apps, but those apps were never designed for self-texting, and I wanted my thoughts to stay on my phone. So I designed my own self-text app, where each day has its own stream for the things you want to keep. You can search keywords or tap a date from the calendar whenever you want to return to something. “Not to sort, but to return.” App Store iOS Play Store Google HOLD it
中文概览
中文标题: 优秀的设计能改变事物,哪怕只是一点点。
作者是设计师和旅行者,自学编程后制作了多款小型应用:PARK it用于清空脑内缓存,CUE it是自由形式的秒表/计时器,DIARY it是单流日记,KEEP it用于给自己发消息,HOLD it等。这些应用强调本地存储、无需账号、可离线使用,已在Google Play和App Store上架。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:内容为个人应用介绍与产品推广,未明确开源或技术教程,归为综合情报。
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 01:14:04
- 暂无回复