- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hey all, long-time lurker, first-time poster. I’ve been building this thing for a while and I think it’s finally ready for outside eyes. TENN is a social app for deeper friendships. The flow is kind of backwards from most social apps: you answer honest questions about yourself first. The app builds a living portrait from your patterns (and contradictions, everyone has those), then introduces you to fewer people, more gradually, as trust builds. Questions first, people second. The thesis is pretty simple and honestly a little personal: loneliness isn’t about being alone, it’s about being unknown. I have group chats on mute and 1,200 followers and still have weeks where nobody knows what I’m actually afraid of. So that’s the problem I’m trying to solve. Where I’m at: it’s early. The core loop works, the question engine is the part I’m proudest of, and the matching/encounter side is still pretty rough. What I’d actually love feedback on: the onboarding. Right now it’s questions up front, like ten of them, before you see anything else. Some people love it, some bounce immediately. If you’ve built anything with a heavy onboarding like that... how do you keep people around long enough to get to the good part without dumbing it down? And yeah, brutal honesty about the concept welcome. I can take it. Mostly.   submitted by   /u/yrrah1 [link]   [comments]
中文概览
中文标题: TENN——一款以诚实提问开启深度友谊的社交应用,而非滑动匹配
作者介绍 TENN:先回答关于自己的诚实问题,应用根据回答模式构建个人画像,再逐步介绍较少的人;核心提问引擎已可用,匹配遇人部分仍粗糙。作者征求对前置约十个问题式引导流程的反馈,并坦言孤独在于不被了解。
- 情报分类:综合情报
- 分类依据:社交应用开发与用户反馈,未明确开源或其他细分,归综合
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/10/1 00:49:31
- 暂无回复