Original Summary

Inspired by today&#x27;s post on Ubuntu: https:&#x2F;&#x2F;news.ycombinator.com&#x2F;item?id=49908757<p>I use KDE at home, and installed (K)ubuntu on a separate laptop to use for work stuff (Yocto). It&#x27;s a bit tedious to have to go into system settings and click through menus to configure e.g. middle-click settings, alt-tab settings, sleep&#x2F;wake&#x2F;lock behavior, Dolphin toolbar&#x2F;views, etc, every time I set up a machine.<p>Some options I&#x27;ve seen: Konsave (https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;Prayag2&#x2F;konsave); KDE Migrant (https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;nekromoff&#x2F;kde-migrant); a guide to writing your own kwriteconfig scripts in Plasma 5 (https:&#x2F;&#x2F;tylerkontra.com&#x2F;posts&#x2F;programmatic-kde-customization&#x2F;).<p>For NixOS users there&#x27;s plasma-manager (https:&#x2F;&#x2F;github.com&#x2F;nix-community&#x2F;plasma-manager) but obviously can&#x27;t use that on e.g. Kubuntu.<p>I haven&#x27;t looked too much into dotfile management (e.g. GNU Stow or Chezmoi) but maybe they are options as well?<p>Just looking to get ideas and suggestions from the HN crowd.

中文概览

中文标题: Ask HN:你如何同步或迁移 KDE 设置?

发帖者询问如何同步或迁移 KDE 设置,提到 Konsave、KDE Migrant、用 kwriteconfig 写脚本、NixOS 的 plasma-manager,以及 GNU Stow、Chezmoi 等点文件管理方案,希望收集建议。


  • 情报分类:技术学习与提效
  • 分类依据:KDE配置同步迁移属技术工具与提效话题
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 23:28:07