Original Summary

A few of us have been building a tool that takes an OpenAPI spec and generates SDKs in TypeScript, Python, Go, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Dart, Rust, Ruby, and PHP, along with docs and an MCP server. We've tested it a lot against our own specs, but every real API has its own patterns and edge cases. So I'd like to test it against yours. Send me your OpenAPI spec (a link or the file) and tell me which language you want. I'll generate the SDK, check that it builds, and make a real request against your API. I'll then put the generated SDK in a GitHub repo you can check out and let me know about the code quality. A few details: It's completely free, and you don't need to sign up for anything If your API is public, I can put the SDK in a public repo labeled as an unofficial demo If it's internal or you'd rather keep it private, I'll use a private repo and add you to it I won't publish anything without asking you first I'm limiting this to the first 20 so I can actually check each one manually What I get out of it is real-world specs to test against and honest feedback on what the generated code gets wrong. If something in the SDK is weird, broken, or just annoying to use, I want to know. Drop a comment or DM me. The tool is https://octri.dev if you're curious, but you don't need to visit it to participate.   submitted by   /u/Fantastic-Log-1770 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 23:34:54