- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I added a new addition to my History podcast app! A visually pleasing way to interact with the world and your journey so far. It tracks all the episodes you've listened to and creates a heatmap (both on timeline and geographic) so you can see what you've explored and encourages you to look into unexplored lands. I also added "borders" which moves with time and I complimented these borders with information. It was tricky to find the right data, but it also tracks different cities - their creation and name changes. I'd love feedback. Does the globe make you want to explore, or is it just a nice visual? What other features would make the whole experience better? And if you have questions don't hesitate! You can explore more here if you curious historai.ca   submitted by   /u/Goldenchild123 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 22:50:10
- 暂无回复