- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
So, I built a Pokemon eBay deal finder app, which was built originally for me, where it watches eBay and finds products under market value based on PulseTCG market data, then notifies the user as soon as the bot finds the deals. I personally think it's great, and i've hit 55 users now in total, but it's massively slowed down, and I've tried doing some social media posts as well, ads, and the general stuff, but I feel like I'm failing now because I can't seem to get any real feedback to know do people like it, and why it's not growing much recently. This is a bit of a vent tbh, but equally would love any genuine feedback on maybe how yourselves tend to deal with a situation like this, thanks. https://www.dealwatcha.app/ https://preview.redd.it/tiixhxm6ynsh1.png?width=2786&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc5ed006deb816eb42dfc73af80e335c0637f560   submitted by   /u/Tall-Calligrapher669 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 21:56:31
- 暂无回复