- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm a founder and cto at a GTM data company, I built an MCP thats still in beta and not announced anywhere yet it lets you build and run a whole enrichment workflow from claude or cursor without opening the app, pull the accounts, build the columns, push the results to your crm, all from a chat most MCPs in this space just look stuff up and hand you some JSON, then you still have to go do the actual work yourself so i would say bring a workflow that you run in real life.. in clay, apollo or some spreadsheet, whatever it is and if my MCP can't get through it wihtout you opening the UI I'll send you $1,000 of credits in my product (credits not cash, saying it now so nobody's annoyed later) only 10 spots, I'll edit the post once they're gone what counts, so this doesnt turn into an argument in the comments -enrichment, list building, CRM sync only, it doesnt send emails or dial -"can't do it" means it doesnt finish in under an hour without the UI, not that one column came back a bit messy part of me is very confident on this dm me   submitted by   /u/Comprehensive-Pay530 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 21:31:54
- 暂无回复