- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I'm the solo dev behind KeepsDay. Every countdown app I tried was missing something, so I made the one I actually wanted to use. I wanted dates in both directions in one list: days until the next birthday or trip, and days since things that already happened, like getting married or quitting smoking. And I didn't want a date to just vanish once it passed. Each event gets its own photo and colors. Birthdays and anniversaries repeat every year, and any event can sit on your Home Screen or Lock Screen as a widget. My favorite part is Memories. After a date passes, the app asks "How did it go?" and you can save a note and some photos to that event. Give a yearly event like a birthday a few years and it turns into a little album, one entry per year. The one decision I keep going back and forth on is when a yearly event should flip to next year. If "My Birthday" says "in 362 days" the morning after, the widget isn't about the birthday you just had anymore. Right now it shows the most recent one for six months, then switches. Started in August 2025. Version 2 just shipped. It runs on iPhone and iPad, iOS 18.6+. Free for up to 7 events. Pro is $14.99 once and gets you unlimited events, folders, more appearance options and a widget that lists several events. https://apps.apple.com/app/id6755621436   submitted by   /u/r_shadura [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 22:37:26
- 暂无回复