- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi y’all — I’m a designer and traveler who believes good design can change things, even if only a little. That still feels worth spending my effort on. As I get older and the world changes faster than ever, I keep wondering how to make something thoughtful, something I would call good design, that can reach people around the world easily and instantly. Apps felt like the most direct way to do that. I had never coded before in my life, but we all already carry phones everywhere. So I started learning to code in my spare time over the past couple of months, which eventually led to making small but meaningful apps (at least for me, because I wanted to make something I would genuinely use first) that anyone could just download and use. It began as a fun side project or hobby, but it slowly became what I now spend most of my spare time doing. I’ve learned a lot about coding, building, testing, and polishing along the way and I am grateful for the journey so far. For the past couple of months, I’ve been building small, private apps around everyday human needs. I was honestly fed up with making accounts and signing up through emails or Google every time I downloaded a new app, no matter what kind of app it was. So I wanted something local, stored only on our phones and able to work without an internet connection, just like back in the day, with no account needed. If we really think about it, I personally don’t want to give my personal information just to use a small app. While coming up with ideas and designing them, I kept coming back to the same original thought: as adults, we do not need another system, social feed, or app trying to fix us. Most of the time, we just need a quiet, safe place to hold something, clear our brain RAM after work, or keep everyday things in one simple stream. I talked with friends, paid attention to my own habits, and started making a small family of apps around that. Like I mentioned: zero accounts, social feeds, or unnecessary clutter (we all know what I’m talking about). Just one simple human purpose and a small but true ritual on our phones. I currently have more apps on Google Play, and I’m slowly bringing them to the App Store too. The ones showcased below are available now on both platforms, and I would REALLY appreciate it if any of them feel relatable or useful to you. You can also browse my other apps through my developer profile of course. PARK it This app is a place where you clear your brain RAM with a few short keyword clouds you want to park at the end of your day, so you can finally rest. There is a small notes feature too, where you can just tap the cloud and write when you need to. It is for the small things your brain keeps holding onto even after the day is over. Set a reminder time when you choose, then leave it there for tomorrow. “Hold for tonight, not for tomorrow.” App Store iOS Play Store Google CUE it This one is a freeform hybrid stopwatch/timer for real-life moments and rituals where timing matt
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 22:27:01
- 暂无回复