Original Summary

In Korea, people see a saju reader (fortune-telling from your birth date and time) before dating, changing jobs or moving. I'm Korean, and every time a foreign friend asked me about it, there was nothing good in English. Just jargon, or a chatbot making up a chart. So I built PAL:JA: https://getpalja.com What it does: - Gets your chart exactly right. It's calculated with fixed saju rules first, adjusted to the real sun time in the city you were born (259 cities, old daylight saving rules included). The AI only explains that chart, so it's not guessing. - Coach chat. Talk 1:1 about your own chart, like sitting with a real saju reader: love, work, timing, anything. - Read us together. Send a friend or partner an invite link, you both join the same room, and your compatibility is read together. - A live saju interpreter. If you visit a saju reader in Seoul, it interprets both ways and understands saju terms, not just everyday Korean. The screen flips so the reader can see their side. - Your personality type out of 10, and which K-stars share it (I'm told Wildflowers include J-Hope and G-Dragon). - A Korean name made for your chart, in real hanja, with what each character means. - Your 10-year luck cycles. Works even without your birth time. Your chart is free, no card needed. Bonus: today is the Martian New Year, so I made a page that shows your chart if you'd been born on Mars: https://getpalja.com/mars I'd love blunt feedback: Did your reading feel like you? Would you actually invite someone to Read us together? What felt confusing?   submitted by   /u/getpalja [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 22:11:05