- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Most of my coding now happens with Claude Code and Codex in tmux / iTerm2 / Ghostty. The most repetitive part of my day turned out to be showing the agent what I see: take a screenshot, find the file, paste the path into the right pane, type "look at this". So I'm building PaneDrop, a macOS menu bar app: - Option-Command-4 to capture a region - a HUD lists your agent sessions, pick one with the arrow keys - Return, and the screenshot path is already in that agent's prompt (it never presses Enter for you unless you turn that on) Stage, honestly: the app works for me daily, the public beta opens in about three weeks, and right now there's only a landing page with a waitlist. Apple Silicon, macOS 14+. Built mostly with AI agents (Claude Code + Codex) under review and test gates I set up for myself. What I'd love feedback on: which terminal or agent would you need before this is useful to you? The hardest part so far is reliably telling which pane runs which agent. Demo and waitlist: https://panedrop.app https://reddit.com/link/1wu5vw1/video/gw0lse620osh1/player   submitted by   /u/chriskr7 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 22:07:01
- 暂无回复