- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
It’s called BackAgain?! You know the drill: “I’m just checking Instagram for a second.” Twenty-seven minutes later, you’ve watched a man restore a 1930s chair, learned three facts about otters, and completely forgotten why you opened your phone. So I built an iPhone app that basically asks: …you’re back again? BackAgain?! puts a little friction between you and the apps you keep opening on autopilot. Here’s how it works: Pick the apps that eat your time. You know exactly which ones. When you try to open one, you have to say why. Quick check → 2 minutes I need to do something specific → 5 minutes I just want to scroll → 10 minutes. At least you’re honest. When time’s up, the app gets blocked again. Keep coming back over and over? BackAgain?! starts tightening the rules. Shorter sessions. Fewer excuses. Eventually: go do literally anything else. Trying to escape by jumping from Instagram to Reddit to TikTok? Yeah, it notices that too. Nice try. Every app can also have its own daily limit . And there are a few emergency passes, because sometimes “I actually need this” is surprisingly legitimate. The beta is now on TestFlight , and I’m looking for people willing to abuse it, break it, hate parts of it, and tell me exactly why. 👉 TestFlight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/BhHadQAw Feedback, bugs, complaints, existential crises caused by being locked out of Reddit — all welcome. Yes, I am posting this on Reddit to help people spend less time on Reddit. The irony is not lost on me.   submitted by   /u/Andre_FC_Dev [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 22:01:16
- 暂无回复