- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
We've cut off alcoholics in our friend group before because they are kind of a lethal risk to the tribe After lots of warnings of course I think being an alcoholic you don't realize slowly all your friends get the fuck out and stop hanging with you because you're such a liability This guy in particular was causing havoc by the way, it was getting very weird at parties and the last thing I remember is him spreading his arms in a regular restaurant shouting "I LOVE ALCOHOL" And buying shots for all the staff and forcing them to drink them (the staff did not want to drink shots) It was a great decision Darshan Gajara : @levelsio Is alcohol strictly not allowed at your get-togethers or people are still free to drink what they want? Link: https://x.com/WeirdoWizard/status/2105287567209857332
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:AI / AI前沿 / levelsio @levelsio
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 21:55:41
- 暂无回复