- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
citedskin.com Like the title says, its weirdly hard to know whats actually in a skincare bottle let alone know if the ingredients in it actually are known/studied to help for the things I want it to do. I decided to make citedskin to break down every product into it's ingredients, then break those down into all the relevant studies and gauge quantity and quality of study for each concern someone can have. For example, retinol/retinoids are super well studied for anti-aging! Although is panthenol, the key active ingredient in so many products actually useful? And what about if its at the very tail end of the ingredient list and the product just throws it on for marketing? Is it studied? And even if panthenol is, will it actually do something that makes an impact, and for however much is in the bottle? I hope that this can help make figuring out the best product a little easier, or to more importantly, help figure out the perfect, backed by science, routine for whatever you like! There are still tweaks to be made, namely adding more products, the wording around the site, and some UI changes to make things a bit more intuitive. Although I'd truly love to hear anything at all as I really hope this can help some people. side note: taking comments and suggestions really seriously since I'm attempting to pivot to product management. Any advice/feedback is really appreciated, it means a lot to me you've looked this far :) tldr: so many questions and no easy answer to know if a given skincare product actually works. built this to break products down by their ingredients and scientific studies and build a scoring system to account for dosage, whether the product is studied for a given concern, and if those studies mean it's actually going to be useful. Expanded it to help gauge/build a whole routine.   submitted by   /u/gift_melee [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 21:37:30
- 暂无回复