- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, I’ve been working on a small project called Pastely. The idea is simple: paste text on one device, get a short code, then open Pastely on another device and enter that code to get the same text. Example: Phone → paste text → get A4RW → open Pastely on laptop → enter A4RW → copy. No account, no app, just a browser. It also has custom codes, expiration, QR sharing, and view limits. I’ve started getting some real usage, so now I’m mainly looking for honest criticism : Is the use case clear? Would you actually use it? Is there something obvious missing? Is there already a better workflow for this? I’d genuinely rather hear “this is pointless because X already does it better” than compliments. 😭 TL;DR: Paste text → get a short code → enter it on another device → get your text. No login or app required. Pastely: https://pastely.pages.dev   submitted by   /u/flashislegendary [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 21:28:07
- 暂无回复