- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
I'm a Kenyan, studying for KASNEB CPA (Advanced Level) and got tired of just re-reading notes and feeling like I was "studying" without it actually sticking. So I built a small local app for myself over the past couple weeks. What it does: - Pulls real past-paper questions from a bank I built, weak topics first - Makes me attempt every question closed-book before it'll show anything; if I try to shortcut it and ask for the answer, it just refuses - Marks my attempt like an actual examiner would: mark-by-mark, what I lost and why, plus exactly how a top answer would've been written - I can also just photograph a handwritten answer and it'll transcribe it and mark that instead - Tracks my weak topics and mistakes over time so it knows what to drill me on next It's just a desktop app (Python/Tkinter), runs fully on my machine, no accounts or cloud anything. Capped my own API spend at $4/month as a safety net. Used Claude Code to help build it, which made this a lot more achievable solo than it would've been otherwise. Ran a real end-to-end test yesterday; wrote an answer, photographed it, got marked. Scored 1/20 and it was brutal but fair (correctly caught mistakes I'd have missed grading myself). That's exactly the point - I'd rather find out now than in the actual exam. Starting real daily use tomorrow morning. Curious if anyone else has built their own study tools like this instead of using generic flashcard apps.   submitted by   /u/Aging_On_ [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 21:13:38
- 暂无回复