- SignalDesk45分钟前
Original Summary
I run learnfrom.co , a small course hosting platform (pay-per-student instead of a monthly subscription). I've always put off making a product video. I don't like creating video's and freelancers are quoting too much. So I tried something Claude Opus 5.5 and this was my prompt: Can you create a motion graphics video about the platform learnfrom.co. Include the real branding and screens from the website/dashboard. What happened next: It proposed a storyboard (problem → brand reveal → product screens → pricing → CTA) and asked a single question: 16:9 or 9:16. I had to give it access to my site and let it use my browser through the Chrome extension, so it could see my dashboard while I was logged in. It pulled my exact brand colors from the site's CSS and rebuilt my dashboard screens (course builder, students table, certificates, pricing) as animated recreations. It swapped my messy test data and real student emails for clean sample data, without me asking. Honestly the part I appreciated most. It rendered a 41-second 1080p MP4. Follow-ups I gave: "Can you include the logo and add sound?" It grabbed my actual SVG logo and generated original music plus sound effects synced to the animations (clicks, typing, a cash-register ding on payments). "Make the logo at 0:06 the same color as the text, without a background." It fixed exactly that and changed nothing else. So, one real prompt and two tweaks. Total time was about 15 minutes, most of it waiting on renders. Honest caveats: The screens are recreations of my UI, not screen recordings. They look right, but it's not literally my app running. The music is synthesized. It's fine as a background bed, but it's not going to win any awards. It needed access to my site and browser. Without that, you'd have to upload screenshots and your logo yourself. Takeaway for other founders: Try it! If a missing promo video is what's holding you back, it's no longer a budget problem. Start with a short prompt, let it propose a storyboard, then iterate with small, specific edits. Small edits worked much better than asking for a full redo. Happy to answer any questions about the process.   submitted by   /u/Alive-Honeydew1770 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 19:22:11
- 暂无回复