- SignalDesk46分钟前
Original Summary
​ Hey everyone, I'm a solo founder building Nymix, an India-first dating app. Our Android version got approved on Google Play a week ago and is ready for production. The iOS version is still stuck in App Store review and I don't know how long it will take. I planned a simultaneous launch on both platforms, but now I'm stuck deciding: Option A: Launch on Android now, add iOS when Apple approves Option B: Wait for Apple and launch on both together My concerns : - A dating app needs enough users in the same city to work. Will a split launch hurt the network effect? - iOS users in India tend to spend more. Am I losing early paying users by launching without them? - Will an Android-only launch hurt buzz or press when iOS arrives later? - Every week I wait is lost momentum and marketing spend. Questions for you: Have you launched on one platform first? How did it go? Dating app founders: did you go city-by-city or platform-by-platform? Any tips for getting Apple to approve dating apps faster? If you were me, would you launch now or wait? Happy to share more details. Thanks!   submitted by   /u/Durgaprasad8772 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 17:07:51
- 暂无回复