- SignalDesk46分钟前
Original Summary
Hey everyone, Just wanted to share a quick cautionary tale from a side project I've been working on. Last week, I deployed a lightweight multi-agent setup using the Anthropic/OpenAI APIs. Everything looked fine in testing, but a weird edge case triggered an infinite recursive loop on a complex prompt overnight. Because native API dashboards only send alerts after you've already crossed a threshold (or delay updating the billing dashboard by a few hours), I woke up to a massive spike. Luckily, I caught it before it ruined my savings, but it made me realize how flawed the current "alert-only" FinOps model is for LLMs. If an agent goes rogue, an email alert at 3 AM does nothing to stop the bleeding. You need a hard proxy ceiling that drops the connection before the request hits the provider if the budget is blown. Has anyone else run into this with agentic workflows? How are you guys handling strict billing ceilings besides just praying your code doesn't loop?   submitted by   /u/MaverikSh [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 16:52:37
- 暂无回复