Original Summary

Maybe because of AI (or maybe not, let&#x27;s not blame AI for everything), I would like to try starting a side business that gets me away from programming for a bit. Basically, I don&#x27;t want to build a SaaS (but an e-commerce wouldn&#x27;t bother me)<p>My main interests are music and books. I thought about a bookstore or a vinyl shop, but I don&#x27;t see what interesting angle I could offer compared to the thousands that already exist. Maybe a niche one, focused on importing books (since I don&#x27;t live in a first-world country, there might be an advantage there), or something for collectors? But I&#x27;m not sure what.<p>A recent comment suggested a bulletin or newsletter about concerts and music events in the city, which could work (even if it might not make money... which wouldn&#x27;t be terrible either).<p>Does anyone have any advice, experience, or ideas they could share?


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 19:56:18