- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
We all know that AI is absolutely changing the game, so there's no need for me to explain this again My project is a Productivity Development Tool written in Flutter. If you're not already into Agentic Engineering, you can start learning with this software. https://commandslate.ai The reason I chose Flutter for this was its custom rendering engine, top-tier performance, and the fact that it won't be another Electron app or VS Code fork. The other benefit is a single design language for the upcoming companion app to control it. v0.45.0 got a CLI that agents are able to use to control the UI; the CLI is written in Dart and compiled to an executable. This means you can call command slate from anywhere on your PC, or an agent can do so. My goal was to offer a solution which transforms developer productivity. It's one of those projects I built for myself to keep up with the pace at which companies are now operating, but I do see the value in making it accessible to the wider internet so people can build the projects of their dreams. The project is not open source as it stands, but I am open to making that a reality and have yet to weigh up the pros and cons of it - since I will be building a platform around it (benchmarking, AI voice calls, forum), that makes it a little bit complicated; it's still early days. Let me know your thoughts and how I might tackle open source, whilst maintaining it at a platform? Built by a human with AI-assisted development, Command Slate itself also builds itself I like to write things with my own hands!   submitted by   /u/Far_Percentage_7460 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:技术学习与提效
- 分类依据:内容涉及技术、AI、软件工具或工程实践
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 19:46:00
- 暂无回复