- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
So i kept doing the same thing every day: Check my portfolio 10 times a day Check X(twitter) Check the news. Search whether anything actually mattered to the stocks I own. So I built Gong AI . You add the stocks and crypto you care about, and Gong watches them for you. When something important happens it sends you an alert and explains why it matters to your portfolio . It also keeps track of upcoming events like earnings, so instead of constantly looking for information, the idea is. : something matters → Gong catches it → you get the context → you move on with your day. The hardest part has actually been avoiding noise. I don’t want it to become another finance app that sends 20 meaningless notifications a day. Think of it as a live intelligence layer over your portfolio, constantly watching the market for you. It’s live on iPhone now. Pricing: $8.99/month or $69.99/year. The annual plan includes a 7-day free trial. I’m still very early and I’m much more interested in honest feedback than “looks cool”. If you invest, what would stop you from trusting an app to filter the news that matters to your portfolio? App Store: https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/gong-ai-stock-alerts/id6778538527 Please give some honest feedback   submitted by   /u/No-Vegetable-5550 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:硬件与数码
- 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 19:11:35
- 暂无回复