- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
Hi HN, I'm David. I build SaaS products and lately I've been a bit obsessed with whether ChatGPT recommends mine or a competitor's.<p>I built Maverank's free checker to find problems I could fix on my own sites. Things like blocked crawlers, content that only loads with JavaScript, or pages that don't explain what the product does.<p>Enter a URL and you'll get a score out of 100, a breakdown of the checks, and suggestions for what to fix. You don't need an account for the free check, but more checks are available through a 7-day trial.<p>Scoring 100 doesn't mean ChatGPT will recommend you. It's a way to spot problems that could make your site harder to read or understand.<p>After making changes, you can check again, share your score, or compare it with sites on the leaderboard.<p>I'd appreciate hearing what it finds on something you've built, especially if a check gets something wrong or suggests an unhelpful fix.
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Hacker News 新项目
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 19:40:38
- 暂无回复