Original Summary

Hey r/SideProject ! Like a lot of tech workers, I got caught in the 2026 layoffs. After sending out 200 applications and getting 3 replies, I dug into the data and realized why tech hiring is broken: it turned into an AI-to-AI arms race . Job seekers blast 500+ bot-submitted applications, so companies respond with ATS filters that reject 88% of qualified people before a human ever looks. I built HighFit.io to solve this by focusing on fit over volume : 🛠️ How it works: Real-time 0–100 Job Fit: Scores job postings directly on LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Ashby, and Workday against your resume before you waste an hour applying. Candidate Match Certificate™: Top matches generate a shareable verification link you can send directly to recruiters as proof of fit. Full Search Suite: Instant ATS keyword gap analysis, custom cover letters, LinkedIn outreach, and interview prep. We just went live on Product Hunt today! If you've been dealing with this broken job market or have feedback on our scoring algorithm, I'd love your support and thoughts. 🚀 PH Launch: https://www.producthunt.com/products/highfit 🌐 Direct Link: https://highfit.io (5 free credits, plus 10 if you come from PH!) I'll be hanging out in the comments all day—AMA about the build, tech stack, or patent process!   submitted by   /u/leanality [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:工作与职业机会
  • 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 16:29:18