- SignalDesk2小时前
Original Summary
Hey r/SideProject , I've been building Project Manager , a self-hosted task manager for small teams. I wanted something between a simple todo app and a full Jira setup that I could run on my own server, so I built it. What it does: Projects with categories and tasks with subtasks at any depth (priority, deadline, estimate, labels, assignee, dependencies) List, board, calendar and timeline (Gantt) views, with drag-and-drop dates Recurring tasks, e.g. the last workday of the month or the 2nd Tuesday A "My day" start page and a weekly review Comments with @mentions, templates, bulk editing, keyboard shortcuts and undo An iCal feed so tasks show up in Outlook, Apple Calendar or Android Works well on phones as a PWA, has dark mode, and is available in English and German Windows and Linux desktop app that works offline and syncs when you're back online Tech: FastAPI, React, PostgreSQL, and Tauri for the desktop app. The server installs with one command (Proxmox LXC or Debian/Ubuntu), and updates and backups run from inside the app. The hardest part was the offline sync for the desktop app, since it has to keep a local copy consistent with the server. It's MIT licensed and free: https://github.com/Boisti13/project-manager   submitted by   /u/Boisti [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 15:21:47
- 暂无回复