- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I help build Gixo, and I opened a public directory of the small tools we kept building for real document work. It now has 69 free browser tools across seven areas: - Quill for content and SEO - Lex for legal and compliance - Arc for proposals and RFPs - Lumen for presentations - Business for briefs and decision documents - Folio for books and publishing - Prism for charts, diagrams and visual communication Examples include Article Health Check, AEO Answer Check, Contract Compare, Proposal Completeness Check, RFP Requirement Extractor, PDF to PowerPoint, Deck Structure Check, Business Case Checker, DOCX to EPUB and Chart Maker. The tools run without an account or email gate and use deterministic rules rather than an AI model. I am trying to learn whether the tools are actually useful, not just whether the directory looks polished. If you try one, please tell me three things: what you used, what you expected, and what was missing or unclear. https://gixo.ai/tools   submitted by   /u/Webperfecto [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 15:04:51
- 暂无回复