- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I wrote a text editor. Yes, another one. I know. It started back in May as wasa-cli, a tmux-based thing for running AI agents in their own git worktrees. That worked well enough that I wanted a real GUI for it, so I built one just for me. Then a colleague started using it too, which is how pandemonium happened: the same idea, but general enough that other people can change the settings, themes and keymaps. Why bother? My job has changed. I write a lot less code myself and spend my day running a few coding agents and reading what they did. None of the editors I tried were built for that, the agent always lived in a terminal on the side. pandemonium flips that around. Every agent session gets its own git worktree, and you review it the way you'd review a pull request. You read the diff, leave comments on lines, and send them back to the agent in one go. Several projects live in one window and every session shows up under its project. It's written in Rust and draws everything on the GPU, with a UI layer I wrote myself instead of using a framework. It has the normal editor stuff too: language servers, a debugger, vim mode, extensions. Linux is where it gets the most use, and there are rough edges. Repo: github.com/JoakimCarlsson/pandemonium Feedback very welcome, especially from people who work with agents differently than I do.   submitted by   /u/detvarintedu [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:工作与职业机会
- 分类依据:内容涉及招聘、求职或职业发展
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 14:53:11
- 暂无回复