- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
Hi everyone! I built A Moment in the Cosmos because I wanted something between a daily photo site and an interactive astronomy exhibit. Every day it features one real, high-resolution photograph from ESA/Hubble, ESA/Webb, ESO or NSF NOIRLab. You can explore the image in full resolution, see its scale and location in the sky, learn what the colors actually represent, and follow guided tours of interesting features. For some objects, I also built aligned Hubble vs. Webb comparisons so you can move between the same object at different wavelengths. There are no accounts, ads or AI-generated images. The underlying photographs and astronomy information are sourced back to the observatories that published them. I'd love feedback, especially on the exploration experience and whether the astronomy explanations hit the right level of detail. Thank you for reading/exploring! https://a-moment-in-the-cosmos.vercel.app/   submitted by   /u/rhythmicdiscord [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 14:00:32
- 暂无回复