- SignalDesk3小时前
Original Summary
I kept noticing that most media hosting tools are built around one main file type. Images have one set of tools. Videos have another. PDFs usually need something else again. So I started building Media2URL.com around a simpler idea. Upload almost any common media file and get a usable link for it. It currently handles images, videos, PDFs, audio, GIFs and a few other formats. I have also been adding things like file replacement without changing the URL, analytics, expiry links and access controls. The interesting part has been trying to make one platform work well for very different types of media instead of becoming just another image host. Still building it and I am curious about one thing. If you use media hosting tools regularly, what is the feature you wish all of them had?   submitted by   /u/thesouravsahu [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:服务器与云资源
- 分类依据:内容涉及服务器、云资源或网络线路
- 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 13:16:38
- 暂无回复