- SignalDesk1小时前
Original Summary
I kept opening youtube for one video and ended up an hour deep in SHorts and recommendations I never meant to watch initially. So I Built Quiet, a chrom extension that hides the homepage feed, thumbnails and almost everything u need to clear out the distractions. Core version is free, no account needed, works right after installing. The Part I have been going back and forth is the subscription side. There's an optional Pro tier, $4.99/month or $39.99/year, that adds cross-device sync, schedules, block/allowlists and locks for shared computers. It's a 7-day free trial billed through stripe, not a time-limited trial of the whole product. The decision I keep questioning is making the core hiding features free forever instead of putting everything behind a trial. The logic was that a distraction-blocking tool people don't trust enough to actually install defeats the point, so free-forever removes the hesitation. But it also means free tier has to be genuinely complete on its own, not a crippled demo, which makes the paid tier a harder sell since people can just yk, "not upgrade" and still get most of the value. Still early, extension just came out of the Chrome Web Store review. Curious how others here have thought about where to draw that free/paid line, especially for something that isn't obviously enterprise software. I built and run this. Link : Chrome Web Store   submitted by   /u/No_Wishbone_2754 [link]   [comments]
- 情报分类:商业与市场研究
- 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
- 信息来源:Reddit · SaaS
- 发布时间:2026/9/30 09:48:50
- 暂无回复