Original Summary

I'm building a fintech startup and I'm still extremely early. No launch, no revenue, just started building the app with my technical co-founder. The biggest headache so far has actually been finding the right B2B providers. I need things like virtual cards and gift cards, but nothing seems to fit exactly. Some aren't instant, some have downtime issues, and then you read reviews about unreliable service/scams and start wondering if you can really build your product on top of them. Then there's the whole business setup side. Some providers want a registered company, some want a business bank account, some want transaction history or minimum volumes. I get why, but when you're starting from zero it feels like everything depends on something else. Honestly, there have been a few moments where I've thought, is this even worth it? I'm still pushing forward, but I'd like to hear from other founders. What were the biggest hurdles you ran into before launching? Did you ever feel like throwing in the towel? What got you through it? And looking back, was it worth it?   submitted by   /u/Tr3Way_fu [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:商业与市场研究
  • 分类依据:内容涉及商业、投资或市场动态
  • 信息来源:Reddit · Entrepreneur
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 09:41:16