Original Summary

Wearables give us a lot of information about sleep, heart rate, HRV, and activity. I’ve been thinking about the gap between seeing those numbers and deciding what to do with your day. That’s what I’m exploring with Phyzio, an iPhone app with an Apple Watch companion. It combines task planning, calendar availability, and focus sessions with optional health signals. The goal is to help someone make a realistic plan and adjust it when their day changes. The part I’m most interested in is personalization: understanding someone’s usual patterns rather than treating the same measurement as meaning the same thing for everyone. I’m still building it, and I don’t want to pretend an energy estimate can tell you exactly how you feel. The recommendations need to earn their usefulness. If you use a readiness or recovery app, what’s the biggest thing you wish it helped you do after showing you the score? Phyzio is in TestFlight if you want to see where it’s at: https://testflight.apple.com/join/dMwVeaN2 Apple Watch is recommended, but the health features can also use compatible data shared with Apple Health by other wearables. What’s available depends on the device.   submitted by   /u/Radiant-Hearing-24 [link]   [comments]


  • 情报分类:硬件与数码
  • 分类依据:内容涉及硬件、数码产品或通信卡
  • 信息来源:Reddit · SideProject
  • 发布时间:2026/9/30 08:28:32